Bism Allah Alrahman Alrahem

F... Incompatible with Free!!




Lot of doubts came to my mind when I saw this picture! It would make a lot of difference if this was (Fuck Saddam) but not Iraq.

It would be nice to see (Free Iraq!). As far as I know this is at least what had been declared and announced every time.

Was this accepted by the US army? I would assume if not they should have been prevented it. I wish it is not true or some one faked it. It would be nice to hear your comments about this!

Updating: The above is a faked picture here is the original one(see comments)!

  • Cradle of Civilization
  • Imam Hussein Story
  • News Now
  • Arabic Newspapers
  • World News
  • The National Geographic
  • Qibla Locator
  • Global Security
  • Iraq Maps
  • XE.com
  • World Money
  • Mutimap.com
  • To keep this site up and running

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Site Meter