Saddam's Relatives asking the Swiss Banks to take the Iraqi Money
The Swiss Authorities have said yesterday that some of the Saddam's relative who lived outside Iraq asked them to release the frozen money from the accounts in their names. One of them called Ali Tikriti and the other is the Son of Barzan Tikriti the half brother of the dictator.
A spokes person for the Swiss Banks Authority told the reporters that they are studying the case to see to what limit they may be able to go.
This money in the names of the members of this family belongs to the Iraqi people. Every one knows how and from where this money has been taken. Indeed some of them may go to Saddam and it may also be used to finance the terrorist groups. The aim is well know for them which is to do every thing possible to defeat the plan of rebuilding Iraq. This is why they try their best to destabilise the security so they dream to go back to power.
We think that the GC should ask the Swiss authorities not to release any money at all at this stage until full investigations about it, also to ask the other governments to do the same. Indeed they should get this money back to finance the victims of this family.
There are countless numbers of the documented crimes and torture of this family and those who worked with it. Some of these crimes and tortured methods are listed below:
1. Mass executions without trials
2. Genocides against Shia and Kurds by chemical and conventional weapons
3. Disappearances of thousands for ever after their arrest
4. Arresting and executing large numbers of young men, women and children during Iraq Iran war. The arrests could happen at any time and in any place.
5. Arresting any students just by simple doubt especially if not in the Baath party Shia and Kurds. In 1980s the Baath introduce what is called the (Closed Colleges and Universities) which means that all the students should be Baathist.
6. Cutting tongues until death
7. Mutilation of the body parts including ears cutting and tattoing on the forehead
8. Decapitations with swords
9. Falakah which is striking the feet with a painful sticks
10. Nails pulling
11. Insertions of glass in the gentilia
12. Death by mass rape (raping the victim by several rapist until death)
13. Death by starving dogs or lions
14. Hanging on a fan
15. Hanging up side down
16. Raping relatives in front of a victim to force him or her to confess
17. Inserting needles or nails in the body
18. Inserting then hammering to drive in a big piece of wood from the anus to go out from the shoulder
19. Keeping the prisoners in a coffins with nails inside it and no air go in but opened for 30 minutes a day
20. Eyes gouging out
21. Putting salt and acids on the wounds
22. Sitting on a broken bottle to go inside the anus
23. Making the prisoners to rape each other or to whip each other
24. Inserting the heads in the faces or the whole body
25. Putting snakes and scorpions and insects with the prisoner in a small cell and he should not kill them
26. Putting the person in Al Mathramah (Chopping Machine) starting with his feet to make his body into mince
There are too many other countless psychological and physical ways of tortures.